Building Blocks Preschool and Daycare
Building Blocks Preschool and Daycare – Walton-on-Thames
Building Blocks Preschool and Daycare aims to provide a happy, caring stimulating and creative environment for your child. By providing such an environment, your child will be motivated to learn and develop linguistically, intellectually, physically and socially from play-based activities, while working towards the early learning goals.
- 2 (FEET FUNDING), 3 & 4-year-old Free early education entitlement available throughout the year. Please call or send us an email for more information.
- Highly qualified and Experienced staff.
- 10% Sibling discount available!
- Everyday gym sessions available for your child- free of cost: Each week, a different theme engages their imaginations and sense of fun.
- Onsite parking for parents when dropping off and collecting children.
- Extracurricular activities include- Yoga and sensory play, Rhymetime using Makaton sign language, Cooking club, Pyjama Drama, French, Football, Abel Karate and Speech and Language therapy sessions.
- Large outdoor garden space.
- Muddy kitchen to encourage children to get involved in nature and natural play.
- Parent Preschool association.
Monday – Friday
Full day: 8am- 6pm.
Half day: 8am.-1pm or 1pm.- 6pm.
Ad-hoc childcare service is available subject to availability.
Our Aim is to ensure that each child:
- Is given generous care and attention.
- Is encouraged to make decisions and choices and initiate their own activities.
- Is helped to take forward their learning and development by building on what they already know and can do.
- Has a personal key-person who ensures each child makes satisfying progress.
- Is in a setting that sees parents as partners in helping each child learn and develop at their own pace and style.
We are purely a ‘Child led setting’ meaning :Our setting uses the Early Years Foundation Stage to plan and provide a range of play activities which help children to make progress in each of the areas of learning and development. In some of these activities children decide how they will use the activity and, in others, an adult takes the lead in helping the children to take part in the activity.
Back to The Hersham Hub Homepage
Have you joined The Hersham Hub group on Facebook?