A big welcome from your local, friendly NCT branch, Walton and Hersham. Your branch is run by local parents, who are all volunteers. We offer a range of services to support parents and parents to be in Walton, Hersham and surrounding areas.
As parents ourselves, we understand that it’s not only the children who need support and friendship, but parents too. If you are expecting a baby, already have a family, are new to the area or would like to meet others parents, we offer a range of services to support you, whichever stage you are at.
- We offer friendly coffee mornings open to all. A great way to meet other parents.
- We run very successful Nearly New Sales . Great to pick up excellent, good quality bargains.
- We produce an informative , local magazine, SmallTalk , which is delivered to all our members – a real hive of information!
- We meet monthly , normally at the Royal George pub, for an informal meeting and a get together. A nice opportunity for an evening out of the house! Everyone is really welcome, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details about our next get together.
- We run first aid courses in partnership with the British Red Cross
- We have antenatal, early days, introducing solid food and baby massage courses in our area.
For more information or if you have any queries at all please email
Would you like to be involved? Be part of a fantastic little team? Make a difference of local parents? Great to put on your C.V.?
It can fit around your current life. We are grateful for as much or as little time as you are able to give.
We are all volunteers and parents of young children, and enjoy giving our time to make things easier for local parents.
We can offer more services with your help! Please email email@example.com to see how you can help in any capacity.